100% Natural Rudraksha and Sphatik (Quartz) Mala 6 mm Beads – 108+1 Beads Japa Rosary Rudraksh + Sphatik Spiritual Mala
- According to Astrology, Sphatik (Crystal) is related to Venus. It is a substitute of Diamond. Sphatik protect from negative vibrations and harmonize the aura around us, gives peace of mind and coolness of body. Wearing a crystal mala ensures a sound and undisturbed sleep. It is best recommended for Japa of Goddess Laxmi.
- udraksha is well known for it’s positive qualities given to it by nature. It is believed that Rudraksha are the tears that shed from Lord Shiva’s eyes. The person who wears Rudraksha gets freedom for all kinds of sufferings and sins. Worshipping Rudraksha gives results equivalent to the results that a person gets by visiting pilgrimage places like Haridwar, Kaashi etc.
- Rudraksha Beads were formed from the tears (Aksha) of Lord Shiva (Rudra). They have been used traditionally by Hindu, Buddhist, Japanese, Chinese, and Zen followers for controlling stress, overall healing, meditation, and engendering positive changes.
- Sphatik or Quartz crystal, a gift given to us by earth is a good conductor of energy. While Sphatik further strengthens the positivity within a person, it liberates an individual from all causes of fear or anger.
- This Rudraksha Sphatik Mala Comes From Holy Place Haridwar Near Bank of River Ganga.
10 in stock